Once opened, the commute from VCC-Clark to Arbutus Station will take 11 minutes, saving the average transit commuter almost 30 minutes a day and relieving congestion along Broadway.
The new line will:
- Have the capacity to move three times as many people as the current 99 B-Line
- Provide faster, convenient, and more reliable transit service
- Fill a critical gap in the regional transit network
- Reduce congestion and improve travel time for transit commuters
- Connect to bus, HandyDART, walking and cycling for a complete multi-modal experience
- Support the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions